Current Job Openings
Last update 04/15/2014
The City of Conway is accepting applications for an Equipment Operator position working in the Sanitation Department. Requirements are:
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or 1-3 months prior relevant experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have and maintain a valid AR Driver’s License and be able to obtain a Class A ADEQ license by successfully completing a provided program of training within one year of employment
- Must be able to operate heavy construction-type equipment. (ie. Track Hoe, dozer experience)
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work in an adverse physical environment (inclement weather.)
Submit completed applications to the City of Conway Human Resources Department; 1201 Oak Street, Conway, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Starting salary is $14.31 per hour.
The City of Conway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital or veteran status, political status, disability status or other legally protected status.
1201 Oak Street
Conway, AR 72032
Director Human Resources
Human Resource Assistant
Download the City of Conway Job Application
Form (PDF) 6k