Employment Application Instructions
Applying online in 10 simple steps.
Welcome to the City of Conway online employment application page. We are glad that you are interested in applying for employment with the City of Conway. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding to the online application, they will help you complete the application process successfully.
This online employment application will require that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader or an equivalent PDF reader installed in order to fill out the document.
- Please read through all steps then, click the link at the bottom of the page to download the online employment application.
- Open the online application in Adobe Reader or an equivalent PDF reader, as attempting to save the document in-browser does not work without the proper plugin.
*Please, do not attempt to fill the form in Chrome*
- Complete the application fully.
- Save your application as, first initial, last name application, i.e. "jsmith application" to your local computer.
- We recommend that you print your application before submitting.
- Now click "Submit e-Mail".
- Chose the appropriate options to submit your application
- If you are using Outlook, Eudora, Mail, or any other desktop email application please select the "Desktop Email Application" option and click the "OK" button.
- This will open an email with your application attached addressed to Human Resources.
- If you are using a web-based email application such as Gmail, Yahoo email, Microsoft Hotmail, ect., please select the Internet Email option and click the "OK" button.
- This will prompt you to save the document even if you have already.
- Save the document and open the appropriate web application for sending.
- Compose your email, attach the newly saved application, and address the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to contact the Human Resources at 501 450-6102 the following day to confirm that your application was received.